JB's Aphotic Scriptorium

...My writing sanctuary...

At 9:14pm on November 11th, guess what I finished.

A FIFTY THOUSAND WORD NOVEL.

YES that is right! I finished Nanowrimo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dances* *noise making* *celebrates* *throws confetti*!!!!!!!!!

Okay, recap of this post so far:

I WROTE 50K OR FIFTY THOUSAND WORDS IN ELEVEN DAYS.

HECK FREAKING YA.

Wow am i excited, and yes I will have an even worse headache in a few minutes, but HECK YES I FINISHED!
Wow this is great. I really did doubt my ability to get even 20k in 30 days, but I am 11 days in and I have more than 50k!!
My story is yet to be done, although I could end it where I have stopped, but it would be an incomplete ending. I plan on getting it all done, whether it takes another 30k or more, in before November is done so I can start editing right from the get go of December.

HECK.
YA.

*is so excited*

Thank to everyone for the support! Really, I probably woUld have given up. My characters thank you too ;)! Oh I love the story, I love the characters, I love writing! And I love Nanowrimo!
*hugs go to all*

Happy Writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JB

3 comments:

WOW!!!!!!!!

I may get the cheerleader pompoms out for you. that is amazing. well done. you must be knackered (tired)

how many words was untold do you mind me asking?

wow 50k in eleven days. and i thought i was KRAZY!

You make me tired, JB. Very, very tired. Stop it.
Lol. Congrats on the 50K!!! :)

-Novel

YOU'RE AMAZING!

Now I have to catch up! I can't wait for Thanksgiving vacation.

Care to Comment?

Care to Comment?
Click "Comment" at the top of each post. Thanks!

About this blog

This blog is devoted to the art of writing. It is here where I will post about my writing life and my novels, as well as give advice to other aspiring novelists. Remember to start with "On Writing: Aspiring Writers..." then work your way up.
Enjoy :D

Followers